# Celebrating Life With Acceptance #

 



   Keep Smiling :) Start Climbing…The Grass is greener on the other side

The sun rises and celebrates

The sky embraces and celebrates

The Wind blows and celebrates

River flows and celebrates

Birds sing and celebrate

Peacocks dance and celebrate

Trees flower and celebrate

Buds blossom and celebrate

We smile and serve, Meditate and celebrate.....

Celebration is the nature of universe.

When there is interference in this  celebration of our being, there is a problem.

Lets take a look  within & learn how to take care of a problem.

 It is important for all of us to have a concept of Mental Health.

Witmer and Sweeney advanced a holistic model for optimal health and functioning that delineates five important aspects of people’s lives :

🔆 Spirituality

🔆 Self - Regulation

🔆 Work

🔆 Friendship

🔆 Love

These five areas serve as a map for healthy functioning. Deficits in any of these five areas are likely to impaire functioning, cause distress, require help and need attention. Awareness of any deficits should be addressed.

Mental illness, according to reality therapy, is actually people's failure to meet their five needs in responsible and effective ways - overemphasising some needs while neglecting others.

 


Have you ever been faced with a challenge that seems like a brick wall that is too ridiculously high to climb over? In these moments we can often feel angry, scared, frustrated, alone and think to ourselves: “Why me?” “Why now?” “I can’t do that!” “There’s no way I can get past this!”

Instead of filling your mind with thoughts that keep your feet glued to the ground, try telling yourself these 10 sentences and start climbing that wall one little step at a time. The grass is greener on the other side.

👉 “I am stronger and more capable than I think I am.”


👉 “I have faced and conquered many challenges in my life and I can do it again.”


👉“I know there is a valuable lesson to be learned from this, even if I don’t understand what it is right now.”


👉“I can find happiness in any situation.”


👉“I am calm and collected as I make my way through this.”


👉 “I trust myself in making great decisions.”


👉“I have the ability to solve problems creatively.”

👉“I am not expected to do this alone. I can ask for help if I want it.”



 “Every great story on the planet happened when someone decided not to give up but kept going no matter what.” — Spryte Loriano

There is no problem that can not be solved. When you have a problem that you think cannot be solved, you have accepted it. Then it is no longer a problem but a fact.

Suppose you think it is a problem that your practice is not going to be same as past years, and situation is not in control so it cannot be changed; you accept it and it is no longer a problem. Only when you are searching for a solution is there a problem. Thus there is no problem that cannot be solved. The moment you realize there is no solution, a problem ceases to be problem

The solution is the tail of every problem. Solution comes to you when you are calm and centred, when you use intelligence, when you are not lethargic but active and when you have strong faith in  the divine law.


🙏Dr. Mona Shah

Occupational Therapist , Clinical Psychologist.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Importance of Happiness during Pregnancy

What is Occupational Therapy? And who can be benefited?

NEW NORMAL FOR KIDS